Why did I eat the third slice of pizza? UGH, I didn't get my workout in today! I shouldn't have bought that awesome leather handbag. Going out to eat 3 times in one week, what were we thinking? The list goes on...and each one of these things leaves a feeling of guilt.
But what about the CF guilt? Sadly those are many as well.
This is the time of year I struggle with a lot of guilt. It's Great Strides fundraising time and I set our team's goal high...trying to reach $20,000 by walk day - May 19th, 2012. In order to make that goal I have to work hard and I have to ask for a lot of help. There is were the guilt sets in.
- Asking family and friends to donate - GUILT
- Requesting people to give up their precious time to help me/Andrea - GUILT
- Working late hours and not getting enough sleep because I had to get my fundraising letter to the printer - GUILT
- Missing out on time with the kids because there's a CF event to attend - GUILT
- the list goes on and on and on and the feeling sets in - GUILT, GUILT, GUILT