|"Just like this little guy in this big world; life can be challenging. I dream of my college education helping me find a suitable position to give back to society, to express my ideas and to help make life easier for others and myself." ~Andrea|
- Andrea really has taken the best photo. Sure I sound prejudice since I’m ‘mom’, but I really believe her photo is the best one.
- She took the initiative to enter this contest. It was brought to the attention of several of her peers from the Science Bound program she is in and she is the only one who has entered the contest so far.
- Andrea understands all about the expense of going to college. She has it in her to want to pay her own way. I love that about her!
- Although we’re not focusing on this, the reality is college may take her longer to finish because of her CF, so getting all the financial assistance possible will help pay for an extra year or two of college.
- Click on this link: http://bit.ly/ZZo2gh
- "Like" the New Futuro page
- Accept the Offerpop App (this is done only the first time you go to vote. They will not solicit or post on your wall)
- Vote for Andrea's photo, once every 24 hours until 11:59 p.m. January 31st
- Share and help spread the word
Getting to the 5th spot it great, but it's going to take many more votes on a daily basis to keep her there. Please consider helping out.